The KMG-T force measuring device determines the dynamic and static forces as well as the temporal progression of force effects on closing edges of automatically operated doors, gates, and barriers. It is a smooth-running tool for simple maintenance checks. At the same time, in its extended operating mode, it supports manufacturers, installers, and experts in comprehensive gate inspections, for example, according to testing regulations after a new installation. Handy and comfortable to operate, the Two-in-one device immediately displays the measurement curve on the large display after the measurement.
For mandatory maintenance tests
- Tool for the profitable execution of measurement services for fitters, craftsmen and maintenance companies
- Ideal for the annual maintenance inspection in accordance with German workplace regulation ASR A 1.7
Force Tester for Extensive Tests
Quality tests according to standards
- User-friendly device for detailed quality control according to regulations
- Automatic measurement mode for repeated measurements in series
- Manual measurement mode for increased control over the measurement process
All-in-One: The new KMG-T
We will be pleased to assist you.Do you need general information on our measurement technology devices, would you like advice, are you interested in training courses on our measurement technology products or would you like to request a quotation? Contact us by phone at +49 2162 3703-0 or by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or send us a non-binding contact request via our inquiry form.
Tecnical Data KMG-T
|Dimensions, handle included
|245 mm x 80 mm x 50 mm (L x W x H)
|80 mm Ø, Height 50 mm